

OOOOHHHHH, What a POOOOKY Day! Happy Halloween from the Colorado Rosenbergs. We had a big day in Durango today and enjoyed spending that time together. Life has been so hectic it was good to have a brief moment in the car to chat and laugh while our little girl slept snug and sound. Grace also had a big day of sporting some very impressive Halloween fashions. Thanks to the sweet people who sent Grace her rockin Halloween time threads. She was the envy of the all the cool cats in town. Enjoy her pics and have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

5 comments:
HAHA! We love the one with the dog! Sooo cute!
Happy Halloween, Grace! I can't wait to teach you about eating your candy for breakfast. I love you lots and p.s. you look JUST like your mama (thank god!)
She looks like tigger in the first picture!And Oh my word... she looks just like you Liz.
Your not back at work are you? It looked like you were sitting in the office...probable just showing off the baby.
ela & robert, she is such a sweet pea!!! i can't wait to meet her... love you guys!!!
Liz & Rob & Grace
You have a beautiful baby!! It is so fun reading your blog. I have missed you both times I was in Colorado. I day I will get to see you and meet Grace!!
Bless your little family!!
Davona
Post a Comment