Saturday, December 6, 2008
FAMILY, RODZINA
I am behind in reporting again..., what else is new??? My aunt Anna surprised us last month and bought us a ticket to the east coast for some QT family time. Grace and I flew in to Rochester where the fam picked us up and off we went to Fairview. We spent the week laughing and laughing and laughing and (eating and eating and eating). It meant the world to me that the fam got to meet and love and spoil the newest addition. Grace even got to meet her GREAT GRANDMA!! My cousins were on break from RIT so the timing was PERFECT. Grandma Rosey and Aunt Mary even made the trek from Happy Valley to come spend time with us!! And, our baby girl even got to meet her aunt, uncle and cousin Jaworski!! WHEW!!! Talk about an amazing week with AMAZING people! Thank you sweet rodzinka for loving us so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know i just saw her yesterday...and will tonight again....but I want pictures
Post a Comment