Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Letter





Dear Uncle David (aka #1 Godfather) and Auntie Molly,

Thank you so much for the RIT Tigers sweatshirt! I love it! I wore it the other night when my mom and grandparents and I were watching my dad press cider(it's a long story). It kept me warm and cozy during the evening's festivities. Here is a picture of me in the sweatshirt and one of me in the shirt I had on under the sweatshirt. I thought the shirt was appropriate because maybe one day I'll be smart and go to RIT......RRRROARRR!!!!!!!!! I hope that you are enjoying school. I can't wait to come see you. Please give Uncle Derek and Auntie Brittany hugs and kisses from me. I love you both and am so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

Love,

Grace Anne

4 comments:

Molly said...

Dear Grace,

I am so happy you like your sweatshirt! You look absolutely adorable in it. Your Uncle David and I had a hard time picking out which hoodie we were going to get for you...but I think we picked the right one! I hope some day you can look at this blog and read this very letter I wrote to you long before you could even read. I can't wait to meet you, you look just like your Mama, who by the way, is a pretty cool cat so feel lucky. See you in May!

Love,
Auntie Molly

Molly said...

PS - I apologize on behalf of your Uncle David that he has yet to leave you a comment on this letter... he is busy working his tail off doing big boy things so he can buy you super cool toys!

The Colorado Carrs said...

love love love!!!

love you!

MelissaCoates said...

She is just so beautiful!