You may have noticed a change of scenery 'round this here blog......
Things seem to be a bit P-I-N-K.........
YES, it is for a very specific reason it is pink.
WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that our moms have received this Mother's Day news we are shouting it from the rooftops.
WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Are you sitting here typing as I am!!!!
I almost typed something about the little girlie on the last post. phew, glad we can finally call her something. I told Myron that is the one thing I dont like is having to call our baby "it" until October!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Sister-if you would figure out the gender this wouldn’t be a problem...no complaining
Darling, when can we return to the green background?
oh rob, get used to it!
yeah a girl!!! So much fun. Of course I am a little bias. Congratulations!
oh yes and jessica i am with lisser, no complaining about "it"
So, excellent job on the blog. Am not sure Realtree will make a camoflage outfit in pink!
Post a Comment