
This weekend has been a great weekend for me. Rob made it very special. You see, while running our "errands" yesterday Rob surprised me with a stop at the nursery. He told me in honor of Mother's Day to pick out a bush for the yard. So, I picked a honeysuckle because it flowers and attracts fun things like hummingbirds and butterflies. And today Rob planted it for me. So sweet. Then, it was his idea to have a pic taken by it (with the dogs of course)! Double sweet. My husband ROCKS! 

4 comments:
Myron and I would like to know why he is behind the bush?!?!?!?!
Love it. i am coming over to eat some next year!
Happy mama's day to you!
I wondered that myself??? Thanks, and Happy Mama's Day to you!!
AWWWEEE...He is so sweet.
Ditto on your husband behind the bush... but your dogs sure are cute. I'm way glad that the ratio of boys to girls in your house will be appropriate now!
Post a Comment