
This past week, I received excellent news. My dearest childhood friend called me and announced that he is engaged! If I could've I would've done a somersault or two or three. To have such a wonderful friend is rare, and here he is embarking on something so wonderful and special. There was a lot of squealing happening on my end of the phone line. Kazka is beautiful, intelligent, fun and clearly adores my sweet friend. AND, she's a good POLISH girl. What more could you ask for???? I could not be happier for them. They are a FANTASTIC couple. Congrats JP and Kazka! We love you! Can't wait to boogie down at your wedding! STO LAT!!!!!
1 comment:
Thank You Thank You Thank You...we are certainly SUPER excited as well!! We can't wait to celebrate with you!! And of course, we're extremely anxious to meet the new member of the family....
XOXOXOXO ~ Jon-Paul & Kazka
Post a Comment