Thursday, June 5, 2008

6 months and counting....






Today was our 6 month check up. I'm happy to report that all is great! Baby Berg's heart was beating like a CHAMP! We have one more monthly check up and then we start seeing the midwives every two weeks. YAHOOO! This means the time is getting closer! Can you tell I'm a tiny bit anxious? I just cannot wait to meet her! Meanwhile..... we wait and relax and play a little and work a lot and enjoy this beautiful weather. We belong to a vegetable co-op and we start gettin' the goods next week - a sure sign of summer! Rob built a rock wall for a new planting bed and it looks GREAT. He has done such a wonderful job with all matters outside - I'm so grateful that he works so hard on making our home the warm, lovely place we want it to be.
I get to see my family in less than a week and I AM BEYOND THRILLED. I miss them so and will get to celebrate my cousin Derek's graduation with them. Derek is brother to David who has been attending RIT and now they will BOTH be at the same school. Watch out RIT - double trouble!! Just kidding - they are super fantastic guys and I can't wait to hug my little (er.. huge) cousins. I also get the impression that the fam wants to see the size of the baby bump. I'm sure to have some entertaining pics to post after that visit. Speaking of, I'm including some photos in this post. They are random but give you a look at what we've been up to! Love to everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, congratulations!

Second, why haven't I heard from you? I found out you were pregnant from Audra and I've sent you a bunch of emails but haven't heard back. Maybe I'm ending up in your spam folder? Write me please.
Holly

MelissaCoates said...

I cant believe its 6 months already. That dress is to cute!! Did you make it? Love the wall...