
The Rosenbergs have had a busy few days. Grandma and Grandpa Rosey are here visiting. They are pretending to relax, but, really, have been going nonstop. Please refer to the photos as evidence. In the last few days they have managed to: cook delectable meals, paint the house with Rob, go extreme shopping (it really should be a sport), clean, turkey hunt, plant flowers and herbs, and socialize. We are so lucky to get to spend this time with them as CRAZY as it seems. They are above all really FUN.

Things in Pagosa are greening up, including the house. For those of you who haven't seen our house, it used to be barn red and peeling - badly. The new paint job has made such a tremendous difference. It's very exciting. What's also exciting is the wardrobe selection that Baby Berg already has. Yes, marathon shopping was a HUGE success. Thanks to the Grandparents Rosey, Baby Berg will be modeling the latest fashions in a few short months. And speaking of......, tomorrow is the half way point in the pregnancy. YAHOOOO! I have to say, it's been wonderful. Oh, don't get me wrong, I could go without my intimate relationship with the bathroom. BUT, I would not trade it for the world. It's been especially magnificent to feel the baby move around! We'll keep you posted on midwife visits. AND, after recieving many requests, I've included a belly shot today. That is my sweet, sweet friend Jessica in the pic. We are due days apart. Some things cou
ldn't be cooler!!! Well, I must sign off for now. Something in the oven smells very good.

Things in Pagosa are greening up, including the house. For those of you who haven't seen our house, it used to be barn red and peeling - badly. The new paint job has made such a tremendous difference. It's very exciting. What's also exciting is the wardrobe selection that Baby Berg already has. Yes, marathon shopping was a HUGE success. Thanks to the Grandparents Rosey, Baby Berg will be modeling the latest fashions in a few short months. And speaking of......, tomorrow is the half way point in the pregnancy. YAHOOOO! I have to say, it's been wonderful. Oh, don't get me wrong, I could go without my intimate relationship with the bathroom. BUT, I would not trade it for the world. It's been especially magnificent to feel the baby move around! We'll keep you posted on midwife visits. AND, after recieving many requests, I've included a belly shot today. That is my sweet, sweet friend Jessica in the pic. We are due days apart. Some things cou
ldn't be cooler!!! Well, I must sign off for now. Something in the oven smells very good.
2 comments:
yeaaaa half way!!!
Cant wait to see the completed house!
Your house looks great. Maybe I can see it in person soon.
Your parents remind me of mine. I think Jessica needs to come up with a list of things for them to "help" her with in June bc there is no way they can relax. Otherwise they are just going to tear through the poor girls house. OH and my parent go to bed at like 8:00, so I guess that's 6:00 CO time.
Post a Comment