

Today was a big day for us. We had our five month check up, which meant an ULTRASOUND!! YIPPEEEEE!! What a blast. We got to see Baby Berg in all his/her glory. We checked out the brain, heart, and spine. The ultra sound tech checked out the rest as we wondered what the heck she was seeing. All reports came back GREAT. The baby weighs about 13 ounces. The most fun part of today's experience was seeing the baby rubbing his/her eyes. WAY TOOOOO C-U-T-E. The tech got a great pic of a foot and we've decided that by all appearances baby has Rob's feet!!! I must say, Rob is very pleased by this turn of events. Does that mean he doesn't like my feet, hmmmm??? In other news, I got my first Mother's Day gift today all the way from the east coast(see pic below). I was so touched by this gift and cannot wait to wear it tomorrow. Thank you. 

3 comments:
SO sweet. I love him/her!Rylie and baby Carr cant wait to play!!
BABY BERG!!! So cute, glad the check up went well.
Happy Mothers Day!!!
I will eat that cute little foot. Watch out. Love you guys!
Post a Comment