Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bulls and Boatbuilding?

Things are definitely not boring at the Rosenberg household. We've had lots of excitement in the last few days. On Thursday, Rob's friend Bob showed up to begin building the fabled river boats. I've learned to steer clear of boat building, as no one came away unscathed. Apparently epoxy likes to stick to humans and dogs alike. But I must say the boats are beauteous and I envision many lazy days on the river( even though my husband sees lots of rowing in my future).
On another note, it seems that you need not travel to Spain for the running of the bulls. Just come hang out at our house! You see this past weekend a love struck bull escaped from his pasture and made a grand game of touring the neighborhood. Much to the hounds chagrin they were not allowed to to play with Mr. Bull.
In baby news we are at the eighteen week mark! Hoorah! Baby Berg is fond of sitcoms and lets us know by kicking Mommy. The name game continues- Mom and Dad have not taken the boxing gloves out lately! We are however planting pumpkin seeds this weekend so that Baby Berg can have his or her own jack-o-lantern. As you all know that Halloween is the Christmas around here.

13 comments:

SusanV said...

I threw rocks at a bull one day, and ended up covered in cow crap.

Just thought you might want to know this.

The Colorado Carrs said...

FINALLY!!!
WE have been waiting for your blog. Red wants to go find that bull!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Hey Rob ! I'm no boat expert or anything but I'm fairly sure you've got it turned upside down...I have seen boats float this way though... so it's quite possible your on the "cutting edge." with marine water craft engineering.

M.

MelissaCoates said...

LIZ!!! Hi, it’s Melissa...Jessica's crazy (but loveable) sister. How are you? Congrats on the baby! I was thinking you should bring the boat to NC and see if it floats...quite a crafty hubby you’ve got there. Are you planning on finding out the sex of the baby??

MelissaCoates said...

Also, Myron NEVER post on my blog....and we are related!! so jealous.

MelissaCoates said...

One more thing...as you can see my sister and I have a tendency to post many comments instead of just the one with all the pertinent information...This is not on purpose, I truly think it is genetic. I would like to apologize in advance for all the comments to come.

Berg Family said...

Susan, now that is a story we need to hear over a beer or two or three!! Love and miss you tons

Berg Family said...

Melissa, don't apologize, I can tell this blogging thing is going to be a hoot. I'm thinking a Carr/Rosenberg camper/boat trip to NC is a brilliant idea! Glad to hear from you, keep posting!!!

Berg Family said...

Jessica, I think you have me hooked on the blog!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I know its TOTALLY addicting. Think of all the new cyber friends you are going to make! oh my!

And Lisser, Myron DOES post on your blog. He always ends it with M.
i tried to explain to him this wouldnt always work and that he should sign in under his own gmail so people didn't think I was so cheesy! haha

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Hey Liz! My name is Sunday one of Myron and Jessica's friends from NC, asheville area to be more exact. Well to be most exact, Boone. Anyway, I have heard tons about you and I so appreciate you taking care of and loving on our Carrs. They are great people aren't they! I just wanted to say hi, virtually, that is.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Awww Sunday just made me cry!!

Stupid Hormones!

Berg Family said...

And I've heard a lot about you Sunday, it's nice to meet you virtually!!! Yes, we heart the Carrs the very much. They are awesome friends and I'm lucky to be sharing this wonderful and hormonal time with Jessica! Hope we can all hang out someday.