Friday, December 12, 2008

Brave Little Girl


If you look really closely at Grace's leg in the pic you'll notice one of her first two bandaids! Yes, that's right. Sweet baby got two immunizations yesterday. There are more vaccines recommended for a two month old but we have decided to use an alternate schedule to give her little body a break from everything all at once. She's already doing enough work growing!! I am happy to report that Gracie was a CHAMP at the doctor's office. She cried for about two seconds and was so, so brave. I think the whole experience was worse for me than for her! She's been her mellow little self since. Seems like the side effects are staying away - thankfully. In other dr. visit news: Grace weighs 11lbs 8oz and is 23 1/4 inches long! So all in all a good visit yesterday. The little champ even played Santa's helper and did some Christmas shopping after the dr. visit! That's my girl - never minds shopping. That's all for now. I'll post more pics later.

No comments: