Sunday, April 1, 2012

Firsts


March was a month of "firsts" in the Rosenberg home. After some serious acting out on Gracie's part and some serious thought on our parts Gracie started pre-school. We were beginning to see that she needed something more than mom and dad were providing at home. And so..... she still goes to see Mama J, our sweet friend, once a week. She gets to play and run with her wonderful "Funhouse" friends. She goes to preschool twice a week. To be honest I was quite worried about the transition because she had been acting out so much. Turns out my worry was for naught. She had a fabulous transition. Here teachers were very surprised that she hadn't been in preschool before. Kuddos to Mama J I say for the amazing and patient work she has done with our little bug, for laying that foundation. I could not be more thankful for that woman, as a friend, and as my child's udder mudder. She has been there through the highs and lows and has never wavered in her patience and love. Here are a couple of photos of her first day! I'll post more firsts in the next few days.....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

geez, make me cry already....