The CO Rosenbergs are ready for spring. Bring on the obligatory month of crazy wind; we'll deal. Bring on the resulting allergies; we'll get over 'em. Bring on the tedious yard work that has to happen before the fun gardening; we'll do it.
The weather has been GORGEOUS the last couple of days and I hope it sticks. There is nothing like sitting on the deck and soaking in the sun and fresh air. Does a body and mind some good. Oh, and Gracie rather enjoys running and climbing and throwing and getting dirty. We enjoy the subsequent 3 hour nap!
The warm weather brings with it more home remodel projects and we are soooo on a roll. Although I have a feeling we are about to get into the nitty gritty of it. Wish us luck. We've had a good couple of weeks, busy, but still good. Gracie and I have been baking most weekends. She has really been getting into helping and gets soooo excited to see the final product. How funny.... for such an active kid she actually slows down for a bit when we bake. And so we'll continue to make "Special Treats." Meanwhile, I think we are headed for the park this afternoon so hopefully I'll have some pics to post. Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment