To the one or two people who check this blog.... I am sorry. I don't mean to be a blogslacker. Look it up in the dictionary. There's a picture of me next to the word BLOGSLACKER. I do it AND I know it. I procrastinate. AARGH.
Today Gracie was in the living room and exclaimed, "Tawie Bown, Tawie Bown, Tawie Bown!" Well, whatever this tawie bown was, it sure was exciting. I looked over to see my not so little girl looking at her CHARLIE BROWN Christmas book. It all became clear.
Another cute and funny moment in this mama's life! It helped me remember that I want to share more of these cute moments as they happen. SO... I'm sorry. I'm gonna go see Lucy at her "Psychiatric Help" booth for help with my PROCRASTINATION PROBLEM. I wonder if 5 cents still covers it?
xoxo,
BLOGSLACKER
3 comments:
I love that dang kid. See you soooooon:)
so, what's the abbreviation for blogslacker, BS?
anyway, i check it every morning and i think it's great since you won't remember any of these special moments when you get to my age. this blog will be a great reminder.
give that baby a big hug for me.
You are a blogslacker.
Post a Comment