Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ROADTRIP!!!!

Hey, it's never too soon to start the little ones on road trips! So there we were - my wonderful friend Jessica and I with THREE (please refer to pic below) of the most fabulous kids ready to go to the "Big City" of Durango. Gracie and Wyatt were born only a couple of days apart and it was time for the 1 YEAR check-up!! Wa Hooooo!! I must say that I do enjoy these trips to the pediatrician. Jessica and I have scheduled the last few check-ups for Wyatt and Gracie together and we make a day out of it. Whether it's the park or lunch or some shopping, we throw something else in there. And, there's the cool part where we get to hang out and talk endlessly! The kids were troopers all day. Then, as you might imagine, it was a rather silent ride home. Here are the stats on our superstar: Weight: 19lbs 11 oz (translation:tiny)

Height: 30 inches (translation:TALL) Head Circumference: 46.4 cm (Dr's translation: lots of room for her obvious BIG brain). Tee, hee, hee!! All in all a great report at the one year visit! We are sooooo thankful for Gracie's health and busy, happy self! More fun stuff soon to come... we've been busy! Love you all!

PS: Jessica, can we roadtrip for Rylie's birthday check-up?

1 comment:

Molly said...

Gracer wants to know why Wyatt gets to sit facing front!?! No fair! miss yous..but see you SOON!!!!!