Saturday, May 9, 2009

BUSTED

For several weeks now we have been trying to get Grace to practice sitting. She has not been a fan. Nope. We would sit her up, prop her hands out in front of her for balance during practice time and boomp, she would fall over. Over and Over and Over. At times it was a dramatic, slow motion toppling to the side. At other times it was over quickly and she was back to playing on her belly. Flash forward to last night in the Rosenberg home. Grace went to bed and a few minutes later as is customary, I cracked open her door to check on her. Hmmmm, what did I see? A sleeping little girl? Nope. I saw A SEATED little girl, happily playing away. I rushed to get Rob so that he could see this most wonderful sight. We laughed and laughed. She had her back to us. She had no clue we had busted her secret sitting! I just kept giggling to myself all evening! We opened the door this morning when we heard that she was awake. Here is a picture of what we saw. It's a secret no more....

No comments: