
What a wonderful start to Spring we've had this weekend.... On Friday, Gracie and I had the pleasure of sitting outside at one of my favorite restaurants with one of our favorite people, Uncle John V. We had great conversation and food while the sun warmed us. Thanks, Uncle John! Then on Saturday we got to play with Ms Jessica and Rylie and Wyatt. It was a wonderful "play" date (Jessica we need more of those!) We loaded up the youngsters and walked to another great eatery where we had a ton of laughs and admired Rylie's jumping skills. It was another warm, relaxing day in our little moutain town. What better way to spend it than with dear friends. Thanks guys! When Gracie and I got home yesterday I was SO EXCITED to see a brand new kitchen floor. It has been a PROCESS, a long one. I will not go into detail but I will say that we have amazingly helpful friends and I have an amazingly wonderful husband. We moved in to this house almost six years ago. We rented for four years and purchased it a couple of years ago. This place needs some work. The kitchen was one of the worst offenders. Two layers of linoleum and messed up subfloor caused cracking and peeling. It was B-A-D folks. Not any more. We have a new floor that is the bomb diggity.... tile and in floor heat! Rob, you rock! Thank you for giving us a new floor on your days off! You work so hard for our family and I appreciate every second of it. Here are some pics from the weekend so far.... note our old floor toss

ed out onto the back lawn!


2 comments:
What a pretty new floor! You married such a handy man...can I borrow him?
Glad you guys had fun.
I cant believe you have been there for 6 years already!!!
Post a Comment