
By some miracle, picture posting is momentarily working. UGH! I wish I knew what the heck the trick is to keeping the pics coming. Anyway, there we are, mom and baby in belly. STILL IN BELLY. Yes, we are on the eve of being 6 days late. And so Rob and I wait. Not so patiently I might add. We are doing the best we can, but WE JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER. Her heartbeat was strong at the last appointment this past Thursday. We were glad to hear that. If our pumpkin does not arrive by Wednesday we go in for an ultrasound and nonstress test to make sure she is OK. I'm not sure where we go from there.... I hope she arrives before Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed and we'll keep ya updated. Love to everyone!!!!!
4 comments:
soon enough friend....i promise!
Hi. I'm a blogstalker, but I'm perfectly harmless:) I'm one of Jessica's friends from NC. I just wanted to wish you luck in these final days and through your labor. She'll be here soon!!
Wheres the little babeeee!!? C'mon baby berg.. hurry it up! Miss you, Ela! Lets make a date to skype..deal!? much lovee
Ro Ro Rosenberg, have your baby soon
You have had her long enough
We want to see her too…..
Post a Comment